On-Demand Webinar - Community Park and Open Space Management Updates
Join staff members from the Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS), as they share recent legal updates and funding opportunities, current research activities, and operational trends impacting the parks and recreation industry, public works departments, and land managers across the commonwealth.
This session includes:
- Highlights from recent administrative changes, legislative amendments, and economic updates relevant to municipal park systems and recreation programs across the commonwealth with Tim Herd, CEO of PRPS
- An overview of regional Citizen Symposium sessions PRPS will be coordinating in the near future with Dan Hendey, Education Manager
- Technological and operational trends in facilities and grounds management that municipalities may consider to improve efficiencies, become more sustainable, and reduce costs over time
- Learn about legislation changes impacting liability and licensing requirements for recreational programming
- Learn about resource toolkits and accessible funding opportunities available to municipalities for planning, infrastructure, and programming support
- Learn about trends impacting community infrastructure management
Qualifies for 1 PMGA Planning/Zoning Point
Member* - $ 30.00
Non-Member – $ 40.00
*PSATS Member = Registrant has paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or one of its professional associations (e.g., Township Emergency Management Association, Township Engineers Association, Township Planners Association, Township Solicitors Association, or the Pa. Assoc. of Zoning Officials).
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS / NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be in writing, and can be sent to us by email to email@example.com; by fax to (717) 763-9732; or by mail to PSATS Education Program, 4855 Woodland Drive, Enola, PA, 17025. Refunds will be determined by the sent date of the notice.
Refunds for cancelling a webinar at any time will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
For classes, (in-person and virtual), refunds for a cancellation sent to us between 10 and 2 business days before the class you are registered for will be subject to a $20 processing fee. Those who cancel within two business days of the class you are registered for, or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee which, if unpaid, will be invoiced.
ACCESSIBILITY & OTHER NEEDS:
If you require alternate format, sign language, or have other needs, please contact PSATS directly (717) 763-0930, x-159.