Webinar - How to Manage Work Relationships More Effectively - 7/15/20
Includes a Live Event on 07/15/2020 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
The relationships we have with our co-workers determine, in large part, how effective we are at our jobs and even how happy we are outside of work. However, as a busy township professional, you may feel that improving work relationships takes a lot of time and skills that may be outside of your comfort zone.
The good news is, with some awareness and practice, everyone can develop better relationships at work.
Join us on July 15th for an interactive webinar to explore how you can manage work relationships more effectively.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- What emotional intelligence is, and why it's important for you to build on your natural skill in this area
- How your communications style supports your coworkers
- How knowing that you inspire and influence others helps you to be a better leader
- What a "team player" is and how to develop better teamwork among your staff members
- How to work through conflict and make it more productive for your team
Qualifies for 1 PMGA Administration Point
July 15, 2020
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Member* - $ 30.00
Non-Member – $ 40.00
*PSATS Member = Registrant has paid current annual membership dues to PSATS or one of its professional associations (e.g., Township Emergency Management Association, Township Engineers Association, Township Planners Association, Township Solicitors Association, or the Pa. Assoc. of Zoning Officials).
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be in writing, and can be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax to (717) 763-9732; or by mail to PSATS Education Program, 4855 Woodland Drive, Enola, PA, 17025. Refunds will be determined by the sent date of the notice. Refunds for cancelling a webinar at any time will be subject to a $10 processing fee.